Friday, April 29, 2011

Introduction; About Me

This is my new weekly soccer blog, in which I will write an article each week about something in the world of football. I may write more if there's a lot going on but as of now it'll be weekly. Anyone is welcome to comment on my posts or suggest topics for me to write about. Topics will include: previews of upcoming games/seasons; reactions to results of games; opinions on players/coaches; etc. I have my biases but I'm going to try and cover all points of view here.

It might be helpful to know a bit about me. I played soccer for nine years competitively, but I haven't since eighth grade. I've still been playing though and I love the game, both watching and playing. As many of you know, I am a huge fan of Chelsea F.C., so all those who are not also fans probably don't appreciate that. I understand. We will continue to dominate though. Blue is the color. Overall, I enjoy watching teams who play in a free-flowing style, but I also like the differing tactical approaches to the game.

I hope these will be interesting and I will receive some feedback, because discussions about soccer are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment